Wednesday, April 21, 2010

mothers day is fast approaching...


     
   Mothers day is fast approaching and always the delemia as to what to buy her...how to say just what she means to me and what words could ever describe the sacrifices she made to give me some of the best days of my life...this song says so much and reminds me of she and I in so many ways...you know its really sad but it took me thirty-seven years to really feel the depth of how important she is to me...and i just wanted to share a few of my childhood memories and how she helped create the magic of childhood in some often hard circumstances....when i was five my father left...yes...i still love him...and yes to me he is a great man and always will be but still she raised three children alone...she worked a full time job...she gardened...did lawn care, took us to ball games and dance practice...long hours of dance recitals, apple picking in the fall and never instant potatoes or canned bisquits even once...our christmas's were full of magic...our home had a huge yard with a park at the fence line were we could fish or ice skate in winter...she gave us the ability to dream and said girls could do any thing just like little boys...when i doubted myself...she always said...sure you can you can do it...and practice...she believed in practice makes perfect...panio lessons...bike rides...indoor swimming several times a week during winter after long work days....i just wanted a moment to stop and say...thank you mom...and to tell the world i had the best mom and many best days spent with her....she is my hero...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL CONTENTS COPYRIGHT OF CHRISTEN BILLS

please do not reproduce nor use or abuse any of my artwork or designs..thankyou